Maple Valley Farm is committed to providing naturally produced
food of the highest quality to patrons who are passionate about their
health, their environment and the quality of their food.
- Are Grass-based (all animals are raised on pasture; ruminants, such
as cows and sheep, are fed no grain)
- Use no hormones, pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers or pharmaceutical
- Use management techniques that protect the environment and improve
the fertility of the soil and the nutrition of our pastures
- Are constantly experimenting, learning and attempting to improve.
Your local farm source for healthy
food. Straight from the earth to you!
Current Events and Announcements:
- Announcing Harvest Partners! (See main page for details.)
- Bloomington Herald Times Article, "A Better Cut of Beef" by Dawn Hewitt
- Bloomington Herald Times Article, "Why
We Love our Farm" by Bill Weaver
Montage with sound by Joyce Ong from the IU School of Journalism
- On-line ordering is available at our new web
- Newsletter Sign-up is available through our online store.